Minecraft Cartoon Cat is after us after we stole his body so we decided to survive as Cartoon Cat in Minecraft for 24 hours! We even found his minions! What secrets can we find in Siren Head’s mind when we find out how to live there for 24 hours! His other minions are also here to hunt us down! Can we defeat Sirenhead and other Henderson mobs in this scary Sirenhead adventure gameplay in Minecraft modded?
NEW G.U.I.D.O BLUEPRINT SHIRTS ARE AVAILABLE NOW: https://yogsca.st/CheckpointMerch
‣ Subscribe on YouTube: http://bit.ly/1Rn1Gjo
‣ Watch us live on Twitch: http://bit.ly/2m8QKys
‣ Follow us on Twitter: https://bit.ly/2UZabr8
‣ Grab your Adventurer’s Merch here: https://bit.ly/2NfIR1M
‣ Join the Adventurer’s Guild on Discord: https://discord.gg/rzXUDvt
Intro Animation/Art Work by: https://twitter.com/moosedoodles
G.U.I.D.O Animation by: https://www.studiogoblin.co.uk/
Music/SFX by Epidemic Sound: http://epidemicsound.com
MORE CHECKPOINT ADVENTURES:
‣ GTA 5 DIMENSION: https://bit.ly/35VAw0f
‣ MINECRAFT DIMENSION: https://bit.ly/3mKfUOL
‣ ROBLOX DIMENSION: https://bit.ly/2HquZVz
Minecraft is an open world game that has no specific goals for the player to accomplish, allowing players a large amount of freedom in choosing how to play the game however, there is an achievement system. The gameplay by default is first person, but players have the option to play in third person mode. The core gameplay revolves around breaking and placing blocks. The game world is essentially composed of rough 3D objects—mainly cubes—that are arranged in a fixed grid pattern and represent different materials, such as dirt, stone, various ores, water, and tree trunks. While players can move freely across the world, objects and items can only be placed at fixed locations relative to the grid. Players can gather these material blocks and place them elsewhere, thus allowing for various constructions.
#Checkpoint #Minecraft #Sirenhead